Analog Way is one of the world's leading designers and manufacturers of high-end equipment dedicated to the professional audiovisual sector.
AV Stumpfl is an award-winning Austrian company that designs, manufactures and markets a high-performance range of mobile and fixed projection screens as well as a range of multimedia server software for professional and corporate applications.
In 1987, Checkers began with a simple vision. It was to be a dynamic and growing organization dedicated to saving lives and protecting assets by delivering innovative safety products. That vision still drives Checkers today.
Glory Star provides the broadest selection of commercial tablets, and all-in-one touch computers for different markets.
Hannay Reels goal is to provide the world with the most durable and well-engineered reels in the industry. They craft high-quality products that perform safely, efficiently, and economically.
High End Systems
High End Systems Inc. is an ETC company based in Austin, Texas (USA), representing one of the most powerful entertainment lighting manufacturers worldwide. Pioneers of high power LED automated lighting and digital lighting...
JB-Lighting is the only manufacturer in Germany that independently develops intelligent moving lights with LED technology for professional use and manufacturers almost everything in-house: development, design, prototyping, mechanical series...
Known for their compact design and light weight, Liftket products are the safest, smartest and most reliable motors on the market.
Professional protective cases.
NovaStar, is a global leading LED display solution provider that designs and manufactures LED display control solutions for a variety of market applications including entertainment, digital signage and rental.
Portman Lights is a company which designs and produce professional stage lighting fixtures in Poland.
The ergonomic, light effect, original look along with the precise details give the turn-key solutions that support creativity in lighting design.
The Light Source
The Light Source offers accessories and rigging solutions designed to solve the most common issues in the industry. The product line is offered with matte black or brushed aluminium finish.
Theatrixx Technologies is a manufacturer and distributor of technical equipment specially adapted for the performing arts, events and entertainment sectors. We manufacture custom equipment which offers innovative solutions to video, lighting...
The name might not ring a bell in North America yet, but Vestel is the third biggest flat screen manufacturer in the world, and the OEM behind many renowned brands. Chances are, you've seen one of their products before without realizing it. With mor
Visual Productions, founded in 1999, is located in the Netherlands, providing software and hardware technology for the entertainment and architectural lighting industries. Originating from an engineering background, Visual Productions...
Everything for your custom cabling and cable management needs.
Custom electrical distributions systems.
Professional lighting equipment including fixtures, consoles and signal management.
Everything you need for rigging your equipment such as trusses, motors and hanging hardware.
a) Preservation of the company’s brand image vs. the design of its products
b) Innovative product designs
c) Optimization of the design of existing products
d) Completion of R&D projects on time and within budget
e) Quality of the documentation of his/her work
f) Maintaining up-to-date renderings and forwarding them to the persons concerned (marketing department)
g) Project Reports
h) Active collaboration on R&D projects
i) Collaboration with colleagues and staff from other departments
The industrial designer is responsible for the conception, design and image of all products manufactured by the company while respecting the established deadlines and budgets. The candidate is also responsible for producing the documentation related to each project, including renderings for product data sheets, assembly manuals, etc. The industrial designer is responsible for the design and production of all products manufactured by the company while respecting established deadlines and budgets. He/she acts as a guardian of the products’ image in collaboration with the marketing director and is responsible for achieving the objectives of his/her part of the project, while respecting the company’s criteria of safety – reliability – robustness – quality – profitability. Finally, he or she monitors market trends and customer needs and identifies innovative products to be developed.
– Designs and models the products created by the research and development department and produces the detailed drawings according to our design process.
– Develops the image of the products of each of the company’s brands.
– Participates in the product creation process.
– Produces sketches, ideation and design drawings.
– Produces 3D models and renderings.
– Creates, designs and/or recommends components for new products.
– Writes and maintains the documents required for certification and compliance, assembly manuals, user manuals, technical specification documents, etc.
– Performs finishes, texture, marking, etc. tests on reviewed and new products. ***
– Ensures that the necessary documents are obtained at the beginning of the project.
– Applies the Stage Gate process in the realization of his/her R&D projects.
– Participates in identifying new products to be developed and/or ways to optimize the performance of existing ones and makes recommendations to his/her supervisor.
– Maintains the paper and electronic files related to each of its R&D projects, including the technical data sheets of the products developed and/or improved along with the list of components and manufacturing processes, has them approved by his supervisor and ensures their transmission to the persons concerned.
– Conducts supplier and price searches for specific inputs.
– Maintains professional relations with external partners and suppliers in the processing of its files and, if necessary, visits them.
– Obtains bids from suppliers or subcontractors.
– Selects the components and ensures their standardization in the products.
– Collaborates with the procurement team for material and/or equipment orders for each new project.
– Creates, manages and maintains bills of material (BOMs) for new products.
– Verifies plans for new products and ensures that they comply with design requirements and specifications before going into production.
– Builds mock-ups, assembles prototypes of new products and performs quality testing of the prototypes in the factory.
– Manages changes and extras to certain projects, if applicable.
– Participates in department meetings and collaborates in good teamwork.
– Collaborates with other members of the R&D team to integrate design and branding concepts into the department’s products.
– Stays abreast of market trends, customer needs and competitors’ offerings in order to anticipate customer product demands and keep the company at the forefront of the market with its products.
– Acts as a guardian of the image of each of the company’s brands and ensures the application of the standards of each of them.
– Collaborates on marketing and graphic design projects.
– Can provide technical support to production teams during the introduction of new products.
– Carries out R&D projects, ensures that they are properly documented and comply with safety, reliability, robustness, quality, feasibility and profitability standards.
– Ensures that the projects entrusted to him/her are carried out on time and within budget.
• Creative Thinking
• Strong capacity for innovation
• Spirit of synthesis and judgement
• Good verbal and written communication
• Ability to work in a team
• Sense of work organization
• Bachelor’s degree in industrial design or other relevant discipline
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar position ideally related to the products of the performing arts (asset)
• Spoken and written French and English
• Computer skills: SolidWork, AutoCad, MS Office and asset for Illustrator
About Theatrixx Technologies
Theatrixx Technologies is a distributor and manufacturer of technical equipment specially adapted to the field of performing arts, events and entertainment. The company distributes products selected according to its own selection criteria: safety, reliability, robustness, construction quality and manufacturer's reputation. Theatrixx Technologies also manufactures equipment, which represents solutions to problems and applications in lighting, electricity and cabling.
Please send your CV to the Human Resources Manager, Cony Pimentel